So since the blog is new I suppose I should have some sort of explanatory, introductory post
The Space War--Adventures of the Morning Star is a sci-fi series that I am beginning to write. The idea came to me sometime in the beginning summer of 2011. It started out with an image of a girl really, a girl dressed in a white shirt, dark blue vest, leather pants and high leather boots. Once I had that image I knew I had to do something with it and that is how the series came. Originally the series was going to be something medival/fantasy, but then since I already had a series and two novellas, plus another short story all written (or partially written) in that fashion I decided it was time to do something different. So I opted of Sci-Fi, generally I'm not really a fan of that sort of genre, but always love to try my hand at something new. I began planning and even writing bits and pieces, but had to put it aside, due to CampNaNo, then NaNo, then studies and exams and just life. Now I am ready to try and start it once again. I have my main characters, the crew of the battleship 'Morning Star' and have even planned some of their adventures. I'm not sure how long the series will last, nor how many episodes there will be. I was never really good at planning. I am hoping to make drawings of the characters and scenes as well, if not myself (since drawing people is definatly not one of my strong points) then I do have a few artist friends who will be willing to help me. I don't know what I shall do with the series once I am done writing it, but then that's jumping a little ahead of myself. I'm still not sure of a lot of things, the first episode is a complete disaster, I have no idea what I will do with it, but I am willing to take this one step at a time, and I hope that the finished product will be something that I am proud of
The Space War--Adventures of the Morning Star is a sci-fi series that I am beginning to write. The idea came to me sometime in the beginning summer of 2011. It started out with an image of a girl really, a girl dressed in a white shirt, dark blue vest, leather pants and high leather boots. Once I had that image I knew I had to do something with it and that is how the series came. Originally the series was going to be something medival/fantasy, but then since I already had a series and two novellas, plus another short story all written (or partially written) in that fashion I decided it was time to do something different. So I opted of Sci-Fi, generally I'm not really a fan of that sort of genre, but always love to try my hand at something new. I began planning and even writing bits and pieces, but had to put it aside, due to CampNaNo, then NaNo, then studies and exams and just life. Now I am ready to try and start it once again. I have my main characters, the crew of the battleship 'Morning Star' and have even planned some of their adventures. I'm not sure how long the series will last, nor how many episodes there will be. I was never really good at planning. I am hoping to make drawings of the characters and scenes as well, if not myself (since drawing people is definatly not one of my strong points) then I do have a few artist friends who will be willing to help me. I don't know what I shall do with the series once I am done writing it, but then that's jumping a little ahead of myself. I'm still not sure of a lot of things, the first episode is a complete disaster, I have no idea what I will do with it, but I am willing to take this one step at a time, and I hope that the finished product will be something that I am proud of
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий