суббота, 18 февраля 2012 г.

neglecting the series.....

So I haven't been here in a while, and that's cause I've been completely caught away in the Industrial Revolution I've been negleting me series. It's all thanks to North and South really, after watching the series and reading the novel it's made me completely forget about everything else. Not anymore though, I'm am picking up the torch once again. I've even started the second chapter, even though I'm still a bit in the blue about what exactly is going to happen, but I am proud to say that an idea is starting to take shape and soon (I hope) the entire plot will formulate in my head and everything will begin to make sense.
I probably should read a bit of Sci-Fi to help me out a bit, I feel that all the His-Fi I read isn't really doing much good. :P

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий