Being a newbie in the sci-fi world, sometimes it's a little hard for me in writing and planning. Since, in general, I am more of a historical person, who loves the medival style, this is a whole new things for me. Still, as I get deeper and deeper into the series, I feel my imagination coming more and more to life. The battleship 'Morning Star' is perhaps one of my greatest challenges. I have looked at several pictures of sci-fi space ships, as well as real rockets and trying to make a mix of everything to come up with something that I am actually going to like is a bit tricky. I don't want it coming out, looking like something really random, a battleship for outer space needs to be sleek and swift, and yet still look like a spaceship. So that's something that I am still in the process of working on. Also, I need to comeplete making up the galaxy, where I plan to have everything happen. So far I have called it the 'Edge Galaxy' (meaning it is somewhere on the edge of the universe (if the universe even has an edge), very, very far from where we live). I still have to make the solar systems and the different planets. As a person I'm not a fan of the 'yucky aliens' that seem to be so popular these days. I make most of the characters look similar to humans, or at any rate, try to keep 'look nice' instead of 'look weird'. The main characters have all been created and I can introduce them to you sometime soon. I have certain side characters made up as well, as well as certain events and places. It is far from finished though, there is soooooo much to prepare. I have started on the first chapter of the first episode, but it's not coming along so smoothly, maybe it's because I'm still so very unsure how things are going to turn out. Also the characters are new and I'm not all the well aquanted with them, so at times I find it hard to work with them, it's a matter of getting used to each other, which in turn is a matter of time
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий